Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Nappyversary| 7 Years






July 2nd marked 7 years since I reverted back to natural hair. The earlier years consisted of the unknowns as far as what my texture would be and how I would go about managing it.






At year 7, I feel like I am very skilled in how to take care of my hair and also help others (a little).







Since I've become so comfortable with my hair, I have colored it black as well as maintained my undercut... like seriously! I cut my own hair and I'm so proud of that!





I also FINALLY put heat on hair THIS PAST February and was impressed with my ability to keep it straight and stretched without reapplying more heat





Want to see my progress and what I've learned over the years? Click the links below: 
year 2
year 3
year 6

3 comments:

  1. What a great time capsule post! I should have chronicled my hair over the years....(le sigh) but this is great. I'll recommend neo naturals to this post for 7 yrs of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time capsule post! I should have chronicled my hair over the years....(le sigh) but this is great. I'll recommend neo naturals to this post for 7 yrs of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete