Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pick 6 | Fall 2015


Happy [S]Winter to all the folks that live in NC and anywhere else that is experiencing warmer than usual weather. Side Note: I saw someone riding their dirt bike in nothing but shorts on CHRISTMAS DAY...no shoes, tank top...just shorts. Just wanted to share that.
Any-who, the warm weather has thrown me completely off and I realized that I hadn't posted my Pick 6 for Fall.




Hair | Shea Moisture Hair Color system
FINALLY was able to get my hands on a box of it and someone may be wondering "Why is she just getting is considering it has been out for a while?": I prefer to get my products on the ground and was not able to find this item in store for a while. I actually found it in Vance Co. at one of the beauty supply stores. 
I colored my hair a while back and as it grew out it began to get brighter and brighter and I was over it. Wanted to color it again however, wanted to try Shea Moisture's system to see how it worked: 

  • Comes with Raw Shea Butter shampoo, conditioner and oil (samples)
  • Fast acting system (color took quickly to my tresses)
  • Smelled good (unlike other colors I have used)   
   I decided to go Jet Black to cancel out the previous color


*I am team Shea Moisture so as always, no complaints with their product*




Fashion | Sweaters
Again, weather really hasn't permitted me to wear a lot of layers BUT, I have taken advantage of the cooler days to rock my sweaters. My favorite would have to be my soft pink and grey leopard print sweater from Torrid (purchased last year). Love it!






Beauty | L.A. Girl PRO Conceal
This item can be found in some beauty supply stores and at a decent price. I use their concealer when doing my brows (which I am just getting back on). It blends well with my complexion. I have been using this for more than a year now and enjoy it.








Skin | Cocoa Butter Stick
Still rocking with it to help fade hyper pigmentation on my face from scaring. Butter stick of choice is Cococare (found at my go to beauty supply store).








Accessories | Faux Frames (glasses)
This has been a trend for a while and I finally found some really nice slight cat-eyed frames and have been rocking for a while now. I was actually wearing them a bit in the summer but the past few months I have rocked them as if they are real...Like seriously: walk out the door for work and come back in the house to grab them like is was a MUST (mainly because I was not doing my brows and thought I was disguising it). 




Random | 719 Walnut Avenue Candle (Mahogany Driftwood)
I enjoy watching shopping hauls on YT and The Bronze Goddess picked up this large almost Bath & Body Works-ish candle that she said came from Walmart. Figured I would give it a go since it would of course be cheaper than B&BW. 
I will say the first day I burned this candle I was disappointed because it wasn't as fragrant as she proclaimed however, after the first burn it lit up the house...Very impressed and will be buying more.


What items have you enjoyed this Fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment