Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Farewell 2015 | Memorable Moments













Another year is coming to a close and again, so much has happened on a national and local level. I prefer to reflect on the more positive events that have happened this year in my life.

So, what went down this year: 


  • Anniversary | Hubby and I were able to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary by taking our annual trip to the coast to relax. It is always a joy to get away with him and just take in sights and sounds of the coast.



  • Retirement | My mother retired this year and now has the joy of... DOING WHATEVER SHE WANTS  with her time. I feel like I was more excited than she was. It is always nice to see someone hit the milestone of retirement [in my eye]. Praying I get the reach that mark.

  • Birthday | Our family was blessed with the birth of our baby girl this Summer. It was a trying time but I would not take it back for anything. Parenting is definitely a new venture that we're so excited to go on.
What were your most memorable moments of 2015?

Positive energy to all in the new year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay on all the above! Thanks for sharing. Hmmm...most memorable moment...sheesh. I think cutting my hair off is way up there on the list. Got me reflecting now. Sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on all the above! Thanks for sharing. Hmmm...most memorable moment...sheesh. I think cutting my hair off is way up there on the list. Got me reflecting now. Sending positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete