Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Shea Moisture Makeup Line?!

Going through my nightly ritual of checking all social media sites before going to bed, I ran across the following picture on instagram:

Photo snagged from @returnofthecurls

Yes this is makeup and YES, if you look closely that is Shea Moisture.
I'm already a fan of their hair products and use some as staples in my routine BUT, when I saw this photo I immediately reposted and began digging for information.
Shea Moisture announced that their cosmetic line "A Better Way to Beautiful" will launch this Spring exclusively in Target stores (information sourced from PR Newswire) *does happy dance* I'm not a makeup artist nor a makeup enthusiast but I am excited and can't wait to try it out. Are you a fan of Shea Moisture products? Do you plan on trying out their new cosmetic line?

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely try it out..looks like it has some nice shades of color..I hope its not too expensive!

    ReplyDelete