Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

#OOTD | Our trip to Wakanda #BlackPantherMovie

Unless you have been living under a rock since the announcement in 2017, you know Marvel' s Black Panther is now I  theatres. I'm a big fan of Marvel and their content so of course I've been waiting for February 16th.

In celebration of the release and for the culture, decided to go through my arsenal of fabric and create some accessories. Oh the things you can create with a hot glue gun 😏.



I love a good chambray because it is easy to dress them up. I really this long one by Ava & Viv. And while I'm not a fan of tights or leggings but I like the comfort of these jeggings.

My DIY accessories included button earrings, collar and a mini  draw string bag because... why not?


What was the most recent movie you've seen in theatre? Was it Black Panther? 


1 comment:

  1. This post will be featured on my #WakandaForever IG Story Friday! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete