Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2017

Pick 6| Spring 2017

Hello Folks and Happy Summer to you! 

Hope your Summer is full of refreshing drinks, poolside reading, coastal views and grilled delights. 

Before we get too far into Summer, let me share what I enjoyed this past Spring!






Hair| Twisted Crown
This Spring has been a hit or miss with the weather; some days are comfortable and other days have been so muggy you can barely stand it #NCWeather. On those days where it is too hot to rock the puff and I want my scalp to get a little exposure, I wear two simple FAT twist that look like a lovely crown. 







Fashion| Tie Dye
So, for the March of Dimes walk our team was uniformed in DIY purple tie dye shirts. I have since been wearing my shirt just about every week and have been making plans to dye more shirts and more colors (may I'll share here on the blog).










Beauty|Kenneth Cole BLACK body spray for her
Made this purchase from Ross while on a hunt for bathroom decor. The fragrance is a fresh, out of the shower fragrance and I love to splash on on my down days. Of course, with this being a body spray it does not last so but I enjoy using it when I'm not looking to have a long lasting lingering smell throughout the day.







Skin|Cotton Rounds
Simple pack of (30?) cotton rounds that come in handy when applying astringents, toners and even nail polish remover. Since I've switched up my skin care regimen, I've been purch






Accessories|Necklaces
In my attempt to get back to jazzing up my attire to get back to the semi-fashionable person i once was, I have reintroduced my necklaces into my wardrobe. I have many and for a while they were decoration on our bedroom wall.


                                     





Random|Out doors
With the little ones love of the outdoors, we spent a lot of time outside enjoying nature (but being mindful of mosquitoes). I've take the time we spend outside to take her on short walks, attempt to plant flowers and veggies, exercise and just blow bubbles.





What were you enjoying this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment