Search This Blog

Monday, June 19, 2017

Motivation Monday| Social Media

We know social media drives a lot of lives; whether it be yours or people you know. Lot of us take time out of our day to stroll down timelines on Facebook, view the visual art that is Instagram, catch up on what is happening now on Twitter, watch reality on Snapchat or whatever other sites you have access to. 

In a small attempt to keep a positive flow of energy going, I use some of these outlets to post quotes from empowering, motivation and memorable people. 

I'm not a big fan of constantly posting on social media however, thanks to Snapchat and [the shady but cool feature that is] Insta-Snap (or whatever it is called) I post there:




Insta handle - creatively_coiled



What are your favorite types of post on social media?

2 comments:

  1. Although I have accounts for multiple social media hubs, I currently enjoy Instagram the most. I get the most engagement there and that's what "social" media is for, being social. I love your motivational posts, could totally see them as a calendar or as dividers in a yearly planner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Instagram is my favorite platform so far.

      Delete