Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2017

Pick 6| Fall 2017

Clearly Fall has come and gone and I failed to share my...








Hair| Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
To keep my hair mosturized with a light hold, I use this product. It seems to be made for a more looser curl pattern but does the job keeping my hair boosted with H2O as it helps pull moisture out of the air for your curls.












Fashion|tights/leggings
I have never been a big fan of tights but I cameacross some cute ones in Rose's (think of a cheaper version of Ross). I even found a pair of leggings that have a fleece lining to keep you warm. And all were under $10.00.












Beauty|L.A. Girl cosmetics setting spray
I have posted this before however, I'm still enjoying L.A. Girl's setting spray. It is light weight and doesn't leave my skin looking too oily after applying. 





















Skin| Shea Moisture African Black Soap
My skin is finicky so I have to switch up cleansing products as the cooler seasons come; Neutrogena products seem to dry my skin out more in the cooler months so I have started switching to black soap. I always have coupons for Shea Moisture products so I'm able to grab a few bars every now and then. 













Accessories| L.A. Colors Color Balm lipbalm

This is a product found in Dollar Tree. It is [in my opinion] L.A. Color's version of Baby Lips by Maybelline. Note: for best results, use after applying a true lip moisturizer to keep sheer

















Random|Keurig
I'm late on the train for Keurigs but I'm loving it.
I purchase a lot of K cups from discount stores like Ollies, Ross and Dollar Tree and have some that are gifted to me. Big thank you to the person who gifted me this guy. I also use the warm water to prep oatmeal and food for the little one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always learning something new when I visit here...I didn't even know L.A. Girl cosmetics setting spray existed. Hmmm, I'll have to add this to my list of [affordable] things to try!

    ReplyDelete