Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Guess Who's Back?

Having a larger figure than the average person means there are limited choices as far as clothing stores with trendy items that are reasonably priced. So when I find a store I stick with it.

Unfortunately, in the later part of last year, a store that I would frequent for cute and simple items announced they were closing down HOWEVER, this past Saturday I received the following email:


Is this a cruel joke?: Sending me an email to a store that [last I checked] was long gone.
So, I followed the link and realized that there is an online ordering option. To verify, I did a Google search for news and discovered that dots was bought by a company in Florida that decided to give the chain another chance. Along with this, some of the store locations would reopen. 
(Source: crainscleveland.com)

So yes, dots is back and the location in Garner, NC has re-opened. I took the time to swing through to take a look at things and while speaking with a sales rep was informed that the store has been opened since January 30th.


Were you a dots shopper? If so what items do you enjoy?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't frequent Dots often but I remember I could always find summer dresses for great prices. I've been wearing multiple dresses from Dots every summer that I probably purchased back in about 2010 and they've actually held up pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I enjoy being able to buy plain tops for work and to layer.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! I enjoy their prices and the quality of the items are too bad.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete