Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Farewell 2014


*sings* "Ten years come and gone so fast
I might as well have been dreaming
Sunny days have burned a path
Across another season..."
Does anyone remember that Oprah theme song for her 10 year anniversary?

Aaaaaaanyway... We are coming the close of another year and with all of the events that occurred locally and nationally I wanted to ask:

What events are/were memorable for you personally this year?

My memorable moments:

- Marrying my best friend.
- Rekindling my love for art.
- Finally meeting "Pumpkin" (my friends baby) after her world debut (lol).
- Watching another friends creative GENIUS grow with her music.

I'm ready for 2015 and what it has to offer and hope I have many more memorable moment to look back on ans share.

POSITIVE ENERGY TO ALL IN 2015!


1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad that I'm just getting caught up on some of my favorite blogs! Pumpkin a celebrity...I'm just her manager. A few of my most memorable moments from 2014:
    # 1 Pumpkin's birth
    # 2 Having a fan girl squeal after your nuptials
    # 3 Going to see John Legend live w/ my best friend

    Can't wait to see what 2015 will bring as well!

    ReplyDelete