Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

OOTN- Holiday Party





Seasons Greetings! 

It is the time of year where people gather together to enjoy the holiday season: Tacky Sweater parties, Holiday Dinner gatherings, and Tree Trimming parties are just some of the many events people like to enjoy around this time
Every year the company I work for hosts a Holiday party which is a perfect opportunity to catch up with employees that you don't get to see on a regular. Also doesn't hurt that there is free food and door prizes.
With this being an "event" I did attempt to get jazzy for the occasion. I strayed away from being Festive and went more towards being cute and comfy: 



yeah, creepy pic with my head cut off







Dress: Statement Making Letter Dress from Forever 21
Black Blazer: Torrid
Tights: Avenue
Boots: Citi Trends (had them for years)
Stretch Belt: Came with a dress purchased from Dots (years ago)
Earrings: Return Of the Curls wooden earring purchased this summer at a expo

Excuse the "Im over it" look on my face. I was sleepy at this point.

I really enjoyed this outfit as it pulls me out of my comfort zone of pants and slacks. I was comfortable and warm thanks to the tights and blazer. I'm in love with the dress because you can layer it or wear it by itself and considering this is a short sleeved dress, I'll be wearing it year 'round.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xoxo
Creatively Coiled

3 comments: