Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A FabEllis Soiree


This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending A FabEllis Soiree hosted by Ashley Ellis, also known as FabEllis. This event took place in Raleigh so I couldn't pass up a opportunity to attend this local event!

The event was held in downtown Raleigh at Cofre Consignment located at 224 Martin St. which i was super excited about because a new found love for me is thrifting and this would be my first time going to this shop. I was certainly pleased with the merchandise in the shop.

The soiree was excellent as it was packed with networking, shopping, fellowship, customize scented oil making, swag bags, and giveaways.






















Check out both Ms FabEllis and Cofre Consignment at the links below: 











No comments:

Post a Comment