Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

My World


We all know there are terrible things in this world like natural disasters, famine, and war, just to name a few. And I'm sure we are all guilty of not appreciating the little things in life. The"My World" posts will be a way of letting you into just that, my world, and introducing you to the the beautiful, crazy, hilarious, and sublime things I get a chance to see. 

Photographed by my sister LSH. Edited by Creatively Coiled
With that being said, the first look into #MyWorld comes from a recent visit to the parentals (mom and dad) while on my vacation/staycation. My sister and I have a love for Sheetz...yes, the gas station. We took time out of our errand running to swing by and pick up a slush. On our way out we noticed this very classy car. At that time all I knew was that is was a Jaguar. But thanks to a Google Image search and a web search I found out this is a Jaguar MK2 (Mark II). This model was made between 1959 and 1957.
For more random pics from #MyWorld, follow me on Instagram @ms_creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment