Search This Blog

Friday, February 9, 2018

Dollar Tree Mini Haul


























Hey hey! Wanted to come and share of my recent Dollar Tree purchases: 



Eucalyptus Candle| This cute candle is more fragrant that I anticipated. I was very pleased with the scent and the fact that it has a wooden wick as I have been drawn to these type of candles lately.





Hello Kitty tooth brushes (3 pack), Flossers| Button is at tooth brushing age but chews on the brush more than actually brushing. It helps that I found this 3 pack to keep more in stock. The flossers are for the adult in the house. Now, I know they aren't the ideal tool to use but they come in handy when traveling or immediately after dinner.







Face Scrubbers| There are some other brushes that I purchase from DT for cleansing but my sister actually alerted me that these silicone scrubbers were in store. I keep this in my travel bag to help with exfoliating and I like that it gives a soft exfoliation that massages the skin.











Palmer's Lip Balm| I have loves the smell of Palmer products for so long and figured "WHY NOT?" when I saw this item. I keep one just about everywhere for easy access.







Sesame Street Items| My mother started buying these books but I was never able to find them. Well, they've finally reached our neighborhood and I had to buy a couple for the babies in my life. There are a lot of different books that are categorized for different age groups. The teething rattle is BPA free and is a cute addition for a gift bag
.


HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THESE ITEMS AT YOUR DT? WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE DT PURCHASE?

No comments:

Post a Comment