Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Pick 6| Summer 2017

So, I guess Fall is finally in full swing because honey... There is a chill in the air. Welp! With that being said, let's jump into my Summer favorites.





Hair & Skin| Water
I have made my routine simple over the years because my hair likes what it likes so, you'll see I have posted about water before but hey, we're made of water and we thrive from it so....yeah. I still spritz my hair with water before applying product to assist with moisture. Adding water before products helps with the softness of my hair. 






Fashion| Faux Locs
Beauty bounces back to hair. I took a chance twice on faux locs and... ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! As much as I love locs, I'm scared of this permanent style but wanted to see how I'd look with them. So, this is a new style in my arsenal.







Beauty| Coconut Oil
I love coconut oil: cook with it, mix it in DIY body scrubs as well as hair and body pomades. Now, I've started using it for makeup removal. I don't wear a lot of makeup currently as I'm trying to take better care of my skin but I still fill in my browns and wear mascara. My mascara is hard to remove so applying coconut oil nourishes my skin and removes product easily.







Accessories| Fitbit Flex
My fitbit flex is an accessory I attempt to wear everyday (other than my ring). I keep it on to see if I can beat my personal best day-to-day/week-to-week. Even though it is an older model, I keep it fresh/new for me with difference bands







Random|Space Saver Bag
With the transition to cooler weather most people rotate their wardrobe... I haven't done this yet however, something that makes it easy it to switch out clothes in my closet is moving them into space saver bags and sliding them under our bed. I use these bags for clothes, linens and scarfs. Since I haven't rotated my wardrobe, I simply open the bags and pull out what is needed and put them back under the bed.



What were your Summer Faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment