Search This Blog

Monday, March 27, 2017

#MotivationalMonday

Happy Monday!

From what I hear, Monday is not a favorite day of the week for most people; it kicks off the start of yet another work week and reminds us that the weekend has once again left us. AND I GET IT! Mondays are seen as the uninvited visitor at your house.

I however, like to try the view it more from a "cup half full" standpoint; It is the start of another work week which means...WE'VE MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER WEEK... Which gets us through a month...and through a year!

No, I know some people are side-eyeing me like "girl, save that noise" but hear me out:

Mondays is a chance to reset and conquer or attempt to conquer another week.

With that being said, I want to share a mantra that I recently found while scrolling on Pinterest via www.curvyyoga.com ...


It has easily become one of my favorites because I'm all for spreading positive energy around to any and everyone who may need it. 

What is one of your favorite quotes that help to exude positive energy?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I need to breathe more deeply both ways...in and out. #ReclaimingMeFor2017

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really trying to incorporate more mantras and affirmations into my daily routine.

      Delete