Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Review


I was introduced to this product about 3 months ago by a soror and immediately was intrigued enough to purchase it myself. 
Pooka Pure and Simple is a NJ based company that specializes in natural products for your body and hair.
The product I tried was their Whipped Cream in fresh sugah' fragrance. I've been using this for about 2 months and let me just say, I'm in love*. 
Its a light whipped Shea butter that is loaded with fragrance and moisturizes great. I have dry skin and I often use oils to moisturize because...That seems to be the only thing that would last. But with this product, I can put it on after getting out of the shower and I'm good to go for hours.
The fragrance is awesome! I put this on and leave it at that (no perfumes, or body sprays needed).
Now,I will say [for me] $14.00 is a bit pricey for 2.5 oz BUT with this product a little goes a long way so I'm certainly getting my moneys worth. I have a little travel container that I've put some in to keep in my purse.
*I'll definitely be buying more*




No comments:

Post a Comment