Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Natural Hair Expo 2012


Last Saturday some of my friends and I went to the NC Natural Hair Expo here in Raleigh, NC. I was super excited with this being my first time attending the event. There were lots of vendors for jewelry, art, fashion, hair products, and hair accessories. Some of the the local salons that specialize in natural hair did demos and gave free hair and scalp analysis.
Local salons also took part in a mini hair show to showcase their talent and there was a fashion show segment. Throughout the day there were class sessions that discussed hair maintenance and up keep. I had a awesome time and got a few styling ideas that I plan to try. unfortunately we only went for the first day :( but I do plan to attend this event again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment